Amazon

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Simply AmAzInG EASY Glorious Homemade Bread

Hi Ya! C'mon & sit a minute & check out this recipe I found on pinterest. ((I ❤ pinterest! ))


...in MY carb loving family we are lovers ❤❤ of homemade bread!  (no lie, like who isn't right?)..  and in addition to h/m bread and pinterest, I am also a lover of easy! I believe Less is best - so this recipe with minimal ingredients is right up my ally!

In my world, everyone enjoys nice fresh baked bread with butter or jelly or jam OH MY!. Others take the savory road with meats and cheeses, slathered thick with mayo's, aioli and such. Beautiful layered sandwiches bursting with all kinds of goodness. Whatever your heart desires... The possibilities are endless!

And (if you couldn't already tell) I'm a fan of ALL of the above.. LOL.

Well, speaking of homemade bread ~ just feast your eyes on this beauty:

TaDah
 

I made this tonight and WoWed  the hubs! While I have made a lifetime of wow'ing him - 👅, haha, he is known at our house as the "sour dough King"! (The pressure is HOT.. or on.. whatever..)

Seriously! King status.

He created his own original sour dough starter using indigenous yeast found on our land! 
That was back in 2007! Damn, its been 10 years

I think that is bad ass! But I'm partial where he's concerned. 😉 Lol.  Anyway, in the beginning, He was a slave to his starter. ugh!

Feeding, growing, oopsing. When it was born, his words, it needed him. It was (ahem, is) a pain in the rear! Demanding even. But that's not my way. I'm demanding enough, (again, hubs' words, haha) my food can't be too.

Which is in part what I found intriguing about this mix n leave recipe! 

I went the full 24 hours before baking and the flavor is very mellow, the airiness (is that a word?) inside is so light and fluffy and the air pockets, oh my my! 

And the crust is to die for chewy too!

I will forever use this recipe. While this isn't "my" recipe, it is now my 'go to'! Try it!

Few ingredients, mix n leave, and BAM!

Taste bud heaven. Enjoy y'all!


Til Next Time ~
Domesticate Rebellion

THRIVING ~ Have you witnessed the testimonies? It’s not about weight loss; it IS about feeling better from the inside out! If interested I would love to help you! Knowledge is Power! Sign-up for a FREE account & information at https://domesticated.le-vel.com
 
  • DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. So, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment