Amazon

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mission Position

Hi Y'all! Welcome back!

I sat here in my lil corner of the world after I created this blogspot wondering, what the hell am I doing? More importantly WHY am I doing it? And you know what - I Don't Know! 

Being female, its common knowledge (or is it common assumption?!) our genetic makeup creates a need to spill out about a thousand words per day...  Hmmm.. I've never had a word counter around but I bet I speak a whole lot more than 1,000 words daily! (and some admittedly shouldn't come out of my mouth!) 

So here I was, all proud of spitting out a few meager lines when I asked myself what purpose am I filling? (Everything has a purpose behind it, right?) And that folks led to me to start thinking of businesses, their company mission statements. Their purpose... What is my purpose?

Ta Dah! Mission Position was born!

Haha, I'm thinking some of you might be here simply because of the name! Love it (and love your dropping by!)

My *mission position*, put simply, is my rebel-ishly way of saying my mission, my way! I've always had a bit of rebel in my blood. Not enough to wear jumpsuits mind you but enough to keep things interesting.. Spicy! (or at least have some scratch their head!)

So my rebel-ishly position is simple - Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Honest; but mostly Be Real! With me, prepare yourself for sometimes quirky, sometimes sappy, always opinionated, occasionally funny glimpses into living rebel-ishly!

Til Next Time ~
Domesticated Rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment