Amazon

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Late? Naw, just Rebellion!

Am I too late? Did I miss the boat? Was I even invited? Is there a timing aspect applicable?  

Do I really care? 

No. At least not to the timing aspect.  I'm always fashionably late for everything since this guy caught my eye! (❤) 

So....  What is it that has me all keyed up? Blogging! Yes, I said blogging. To blog or not to blog seems to be the relevant question. This online sensation of getting your voice out there all over the world. The ability to share your seemingly inconspicuous life with everyone you know, but more so, everyone you don't know. 

Really!? The Entire World will be my audience? OH LAWD! That within itself has caused writers block; the equivalency of being speechless. 

Hmmm, speechless. New concept to this one because I always have something to say.  👅

Stayed tuned folks as I find my online voice & share how beautiful being rebel-ishly late can be.

Til Next Time
Domesticated Rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment