Amazon

Thursday, October 19, 2017

For the Love of Spring

Hey folks, Is it cold where you live? Fall has arrived in my corner & while I was going through my images I was transported back to early June when veggies were ripening in the garden and bursting with the best flavor.

This image makes my mouth water! Seriously!

This delicious salad is one that I typically only get when we go out to eat. Until now!

This past Spring/Summer season, I started my very first little veggie garden to see if I have green thumbs or not.

Well, my thumbs are not green (but at least I have thumbs!) LOL

And while this was suppose to be healthy aka not so tasty, I made a home-made red wine vinegar and honey dressing that knocked it out of the park! Even the hubs enjoyed! #Score

Next year #fresh will be better than ever!

Strawberry Spinach Almonds Avocado Oh My

Til Next time ~
Domesticated Rebellion



No comments:

Post a Comment