Amazon

Friday, August 3, 2018

Strawberry Banana Oatmeal drizzled with Honey

Mmm Mmm Good!

I ♥ when fresh berries are in season! I try to incorporate them into meal time as often as possible. 
Most folks do this at breakfast but we're not breakfast people around here.

Correction, I'M not a breakfast person.

Correction again, I'm not a breakfast 'morning' person. 

Haha, at least I own it, right?  :)

SAM_0433

Since I'm not a morning breakfast person (coffee, YES please!) 
I enjoy making sweet but healthy breakfast dishes that 'fill us up' without 'filling us up' for dinner.

(Catch what I did there? ;) )

I think oatmeal works exceptionally well, all n all, as it is a perfectly delicious base 
helping to display your summertime sweet rewards front and center.

It's hearty, healthy and it is a snap to prepare in 10 minuets (or less)!

I used four ingredients:
  • Oatmeal (I used Quaker Quick Oats)
  • 1 thin sliced banana
  • 4-5 strawberries, sliced
  • Honey
Add sliced berries to the center of the oatmeal mound, layering banana slices around outer edge. 
Next, drizzle honey over all for a light sweet addition to the oats. 

Definitely a meal deal on evenings when its still topping at a whopping 108 outside!

SAM_0437

Whew, help me I'm melting! :)

Breakfast can be made as decadent or as savory as you desire. 
Simply depends on how much time you want to spend in the kitchen. ⏰
Me, on nights like tonight - Um, no, not so much... 

Even with air conditioning, once the heat zaps you - you're just simply zapped. 

So this chic is gonna re-hydrate, replenish and relax with hubs! ♥

SAM_0436 

Dinner has been served! 
  
We also included a couple slices of buttered toast along side our bowl of goodness. 
Add pecans, cranberries, blueberries, bacon :) ~ whatever your hunger craves.  

What is your favorite breakfast meal to make for dinner?

Til Next Time ~
Domesticate Rebellion

THRIVING ~ Have you witnessed the testimonies? It’s not about weight loss; it IS about feeling better from the inside out! If interested I would love to help you! Knowledge is Power! Sign-up for a FREE account & information 

DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. So, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment