Amazon

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

TACO Seasoning

TACO Seasoning - You make yourself!

I don't know about all y'all but I never use a complete package of store-bought Taco Seasoning. In my opinion, the flavor just isn't completely right so typically I'll use 1/2 package. While I try to save the other portion, it never happens. The rolled up package gets tossed into the trash and wouldn't you know it, I'll forget that tidbit just when I need to remember it! Calling all that have been there...

Well no more... No more will I only get 1/2 when I want it all.. LOL

I found (and have since tested) the perfect seasoning mixture for taco meat. It isn't over powering. It isn't too spicy and it doesn't have all of the added extras you find in the pre-packaged version.

SAM_0376

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
  • 1 tsp Black pepper
  • 1 tbsp Chili Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Paprika
  • 1/4 tsp Red Pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp ground Cumin
Mix everything together then add a tablespoon at a time to your Taco meat, taste testing as you go.

I used 2 tablespoons on Taco Salad for the hubs & I which was perfect!

Do you have a spice blend preference for your kitchen? If you are new to the spice world as I was, you may appreciate this beautiful House of Spice - 33pc Ultimate Organic Spice started gift set in a beautiful gift box. A perfect gift for your home cook! Check it out here.

Til Next Time ~
Domesticate Rebellion

THRIVING ~ Have you witnessed the testimonies? It’s not about weight loss; it IS about feeling better from the inside out! If interested I would love to help you! Knowledge is Power! Sign-up for a FREE account & information at 
  • DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. So, Thank you!
df3efcffc1761c6e8ed3ad864546e9d417353e545f3b07b348

No comments:

Post a Comment