Amazon

Friday, November 3, 2017

How I quit smoking! Part 3

Finally.... moving on to the HOW I quit.

*Note: I am NOT recommending my way at all. 
I just want to share what I did and before doing that, 
I wanted to share Why.*

With all of the federal laws about tobacco changing and alternatives becoming available in lieu of traditional chemical infested cigarettes, I learned about vaping.

I was immediately sold on the non-tobacco bandwagon with the all 'food grade' products that provided fun flavors, didn't pollute or stink up my home with second hand smoke and I could blow a smoke ring the size of a car.  Yay! This also meant no more going outside if I wanted to huff and puff.

I quickly invested in a 'kit'; tried all the flavors at a local vape shop and was on my merry way.  I could smoke anywhere because I wasn't REALLY smoking at all..

Right? Right!

And it was just like that.

I quit traditional cigarettes and started vaping. The new age alternative to big tobacco. I won!
or so I thought...


To be continued...


Til Next Time ~
Domesticated Rebellion





No comments:

Post a Comment