Amazon

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Blurred; the line between now and then...

Hello web friends ~ have you ever been in stuck?  Ever had an idea you wanted to move forward with but it was just slightly out of your comfort zone? Ya know, that lil voice inside that screams at you but you aren't sure if you should actually listen to it?

I AM THERE!

A couple of weeks ago, I started this blog thinking how cool it would be to share ME STUFF.  Ya know, things like personal recipes, gardening tips, lessons and life experiences. Mom stuff. Creative stuff. Domesticated stuff. Rebellion stuff.

But I get bored easily.

Which made me think I bet most of you do to. Am I right? I mean everybody has pinterest, facebook, snapchat (to name a few) to get our narcissist fix. Pins and posts and shares that SCREAM this is ME! I did this! Like Me! Follow ME!

Um, no.

Don't get me wrong, I HAVE all of those. I even at one time had a myspace. Even though I am not a social butterfly, I love people. Specifically, I love helping people! I am a nurturer by nature. I have a genuine heart that FEELS the vibes of my surroundings and all those who enter.

So, moving ahead, I realized I have tons of stuff in my head that has (and I hope will continue), to help others. I'm not Dear Abby friends by any means but I have a lot of life experiences and stories and well, history... And what good is my history, my lessons in trials and tribulations, if not shared.

I'm one of those who is so much better at helping others than I am at helping myself. Sound familiar? You know where I am coming from, right?

So, without further hesitation I'm inviting all of you to my world! (Creepy, freaky but Rebel-ishly real)  Here, I will recall on my mistakes, share my lessons in love, life, cooking, parenting, pets and everything else that makes me unique with hopes that it, I, might help you!

So, stay tuned into the whimsical writings of a self-proclaimed Rebel, who refused to grow up and conform to typical adult life.

Til Next Time ~
Domesticated Rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment