Amazon

Friday, March 9, 2018

Fun Sized Chocolate Chip Cookie




FUN SIZED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE


Single Serve * Fun Sized * and the best part * it's just for One

Yes, you read ^that^ correctly

This is a 'just for ME - single size - fun size -  in my personal mug size' - Chocolate Chip Cookie!

Off the charts simple & sinfully easy! ;)

Look at it. What do you think? Mouth watered just a bit, huh? I know. Mine too.

052 

I'm thinking this runs a super-duper close second to my single size mug brownie
You agree don't you? MmmHmmm... definitely, most positively, chocolate chip cookie lovers 
everywhere will unite over this one! 

Perfect for those late nights when you have a chocolate craving hit & you absolutely have to have it NOW! 
You know the ones that drive you to frantically search out the cabinets 
for anything that will satisfy the craving closely peaking to the level of being 
an actual physical need.  

You understand where I am coming from, don't you? 

Just look how the chocolate shimmers & shines. Melted just enough to be velvety smooth & lusciously creamy
 I'd say that qualifies as a need. 
WoWza! 
I need. 
LOL. Yup. I do. I do. No Shame! 

And hey hey hey ~ BONUS! 
THANKFULLY there is only one.
Making this single serve recipe a hipsaver :) 

You know what I'm talking about... 
having a PLATE of cookies around would be Kryptonite. 
Total killer to even the strongest will power.. 

(and I have discovered is the No. 1 culprit behind 3 a.m. sleep eating!) Hahaha (Not)

anywho... 

If you have a microwave then you can make yourself this chewy golden gooey chocolate chip cookie in 6 minutes or less. 
Easy to make. Easy to clean up. Zero evidence left behind 
AND Zero future temptation in your face. 
Perfect.

I made this in a six inch ramekin  giving it more of a cookie-like crisp texture when completely cooled.
 Just a thought as I prefer crisp-ness over cake-y. 

This post was inspired by Melissa at No. 2 Pencil who made this in a mug. Seriously, What's not to love here? 

You're gonna need:
  • 1 T butter
  • 1 T granulated sugar
  • 1 T packed brown sugar
  • pinch of salt
  • 3 drops vanilla
  • 1 egg yolk
  • slightly more than 1/8 c flour (but less than 1/4 c!)
  • 2 T semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:
  • Melt your butter - not boil; warm
  • Mix in both sugars, salt and vanilla
  • add egg yolk ~ stir
  • add flour and combine
  • fold in chocolate chips (the consistency will be like cookie dough) (um, ya, I know....)
  • Microwave on HIGH for no more than 60 seconds and allow to cool
ENJOY!

I think next time I might add some pecans or top with vanilla ice cream or get wild & crazy and add both... 
C'mon back & getcha some!

Til next time~
Domesticated Rebellion

THRIVING , Have you witnessed the testimonies? 
It's not about weight loss; it IS about feeling better from the inside out! 
If interested I would love to help you! 
Sign-up for a free account at https://domesticated.le-vel.com
 
  • DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. So, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment