Amazon

Friday, February 2, 2018

A Brownie for ME!

Let me gush over this recipe for a moment.

A gorgeous, easy, delectably moist, made from scratch, in the microwave, in a cup BROWNIE! And ya wanna know the best part? It's Mine! All Mine! Ha! #SorryNotSorry 
\
Shut.The.Front.Door!

It was ♥♥♥ at first bite! My taste buds sang with chocolate delight while my sweet fix was totally kicked to the curb. #score 

THIS is so satisfying & very quick to whip up. I'm in awe that with my ♥♥♥ of brownies I had never heard of this before!

Seriously people - brownie lovers everywhere will unite over this gem!

010

Let me assure you this is THE BEST MUG BROWNIE EVER!

If you're like me, you've heard of mug cakes and probably even tried a few. Am I right? Personally, I've never found them very satisfying. Always too dry or wet or worse, with a rubber-like texture that is a total turn off.

Well forget those disappointments.

For this creation someone had a serious ♥♥♥ and broke it down to perfection!  With the taste & texture of brownies baked in the oven - just - single sized.

Never have I been so excited about something edible!  :)

So... in a microwave safe mug:

Melt 4 tsp butter, remove & mix in 4 tsp water with 1 drop vanilla. Add dash of salt. Mix in individually 8 tsp flour, 4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder then 8 tsp granulated sugar. Ensure everything is combined completely before adding the next ingredient.

Microwave between 60-90 seconds (Mine is perfection at 75 seconds! Cooking time depends on the strength of your microwave so you may have to wiggle accordingly)

Remove carefully & let cool. Don't skip this step. You really can not enjoy the chocolate-scrumptious-ness of this with a scorched tongue.. ;) Experience speaking! LOL.

Now as you know, I usually take recipes and tweak them essentially providing two recipes for you (my original inspiration as well as my variation). This recipe I haven't tweaked. Actually, I haven't even thought about it because it is pretty damn close to brownie perfection. Try it. You'll love it. I promise! Let me know if you tweak it. Let me know if you have any other mug recipes.

I'm always looking for inspiration!

Til Next Time ~
Domesticate Rebellion


THRIVING ~ Have you witnessed the testimonies? It’s not about weight loss; it IS about feeling better from the inside out! If interested I would love to help you! Knowledge is Power! Sign-up for a FREE account & information at https://domesticated.le-vel.com
 
  • DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. So, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment