Amazon

Monday, February 12, 2018

George Foreman Rotisserie Chicken@Home *Review*




Hi world, let's get personal! What's your flavor? Do you like white meat or dark? Do you prefer the meaty breast or the tender juicy thigh? Maybe a sink your teeth in plump leg is your go-to. No matter which piece, it's all divine and super scrumptious!
George Foreman Rotisserie  Chicken@Home *Review*





020



Chicken people! I'm talking about Chicken! Rotisserie Chicken specifically and the George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie!  

Holy Shout Out of My Mouth! I never imagined! 

Y'all remember how I shared I was late the to food passion party...  So, you understand it took me a minute (or two) to figure out what all the hype was over when it came to a Store Bought Pre-Cooked Rotisserie Chicken Floating Around In What Looked, To Me, Like A Boat Of Grease
Gross!  

That's a true story too. I was totally turned off by the appearance of those black bottomed - clear click on, spill proof plastic lids holding a steaming greasy bird. My brain kept screaming "That was NOT Kentucky Fried"!

Ha, but then I tasted one. LOL! Yup, One taste & I joined that ↑↑S.B.P.C.R.C.F.A.I.W.L.T.M.L.A.B.O.G.↑↑ band wagon immediately!! Haha, better late than never!  

Simple, tasty ~ goes with almost anything...  Geez; what else am I missing out on?!? ;) Yay, nothing now since I can Stay At Home & eat my rotisserie too! #score

019

Anywho ~ y'all also know how I like things that are twofer in nature {fondly aka: double duty+}!  

Well, the George Foreman Jr Rotisserie gives some double duty in the convenience & quality department! When in use it takes up less space than your cook-top and when not, it stores nicely taking up minimal space on a shelve or lower cabinet. 

It isn't heavy either; very lightweight and durable for higher storage. I've even accidentally smacked mine a time or two taking it down and haven't cracked or broke anything. 

I'm brutal on housewares... and jewelry.  

All I can say is I am so happy this one was gifted to me. I will be beaming about it for some time I'm sure.. Trust me, It has proved to be a handy accessory/tool that is becoming very close to rivaling my crock pot! Did I mention I can stay at home, in my jammies all warm and toasty. #Score

Counter-top, compact, space-saving 110 v electrical outlet - ya buddy! Doesn't heat up the entire kitchen but does fill your house with a belly grumbling intoxicating scent. Oh, and your inside the house - not out at the grill. Did I mention that?

Which normally I wouldn't mind, however, it is currently 32 degrees out there! Burr Baby! 

016

On this run, we enjoyed a single bird with minimal assistance in the flavor department. Meaning a little bit of salt, pepper and butter on the inside with a fresh sprig of Rosemary. That's it! Secure the bird onto the skewer, place the gear sides together, set the timer and go about your business!! George Foreman Jr Rotisserie does the rest. 

Of course, you must occasionally stop to witness how the juices overflow; cascading across the skin that is slowly caramelizing and crisping with each turn. #Juicy

Having a drip pan makes clean up of those gorgeous juices a breeze too! #score

So without hesitation I give you my rating 5 out of 5 stars for this bad boy! You can't go wrong with this rotisserie. Handy, small, efficient with easy-peasy clean-up. 

Can you think of someone who needs this?

Dinner can be just a few turns away! 

Until Next Time ~
Domesticated Rebellion

  • DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links meaning if you click & buy, I may be compensated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment